The San Franciscan Chill

I guess it hardly gets warm in San Francisco any time of the year...
Even when it is disconcertingly warm in Concord (East Bay Area) with day temperatures hovering around 40 degrees, it still was chilly, around 14 degrees in the evening, in San Francisco. It would have even fogged out, and ruined the July the 4th Fireworks display. But it did not, fortunately. It was a rush visit to San Francisco for the evening, to watch the fireworks display. We were cut-to-cut , however managed to watch the fireqorks from the famous San Francisco Muni Cable Car, as we descended from the ChinaTown Area.
We covered the Market Street from the Embarcadero BART Station to the Powell BART Station, we crossed a real nice typically american downtown area. It was really cool, with its skyscrapers all around, however not as intimidating as New York. I really liked what I saw. Though I had been to San Francisco earlier, I had not travelled through this area. I got to appreciate it just yesterday. I will update this post with some photos soon, as soon as I download them from the camera.
By the way, BART is Bay Area Rapid Transport, which operates the trains in the Bay Area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Olivera Crossing

Bye Bye California...

Sonrise in Minnesota...